Back to the office for the last working day of Juneathon and I dashed out the door as soon as my morning calls finished to make sure I could get out for a run without any further work related madness chaining me to my desk. I decided to tackle the anti-clockwise loop of the Isle of Dogs and it turned out to be a very wise decision because I dealt with the headwind on the first 5k before enjoying a nice tailwind for the journey back to the office.
- Exercise completed today: running
- Distance run today: 6.28 miles
- Distance run so far: 133.47
- Distance cycled so far: 7.26 miles
- Weight change so far: -2.1kg