Simple plan of action for the day:
- Go for 10k run after dropping The Son off at school.
- Work from home.
- Afternoon off to take Mrs Dan & The Son for a tour of a potential secondary school.
- Watch Germany vs Italy.
Screwed from the moment I got up though. Some early morning maintenance work for a customer had gone completely wrong as our engineer had made an error so my morning was spent dealing with the fallout. We did make the school tour, which we felt would be a good backup option school for The Son, but I missed the first half of the football due to work again. My Juneathon contribution has been some much-needed stretching while I watch the rest of the football.
Now only 2 days of Juneathon to go…
- Exercise completed today: stretching
- Distance run today: 0 miles
- Distance run so far: 127.19
- Distance cycled so far: 7.26 miles
- Weight change so far: -2.2kg