My legs felt a lot better after the rest from running yesterday so I headed out during my lunch break for another 10k around the Isle of Dogs. I decided to mix things up a little and run anti-clockwise instead of clockwise (risky!) but then my belt clip that holds my office pass snapped on the way over to the gym. They’re sold at the key cutting store in Canary Wharf so I was back to my clockwise route so I could pop into the shop on the way back and buy a replacement.
Tomorrow is another day and legs willing I will be back running and this time all the excitement of going anti-clockwise. What a dangerous and unpredictable life I lead.
- Exercise completed today: running
- Distance run today: 6.22 miles
- Distance run so far: 120.86
- Distance cycled so far: 7.26 miles
- Weight change so far: -1.8kg