There was not much chance for exercise today due to visiting our tiny office in Chalfont for a meeting and then picking up The Son from school on the way home. Tomorrow it’s his school summer fete so I was in charge of supervising The Son through the remainder of his 11+ preparation homework to ensure everything was complete by Saturday afternoon.
Mrs Dan was out for the evening so I shared a pizza with The Son while we alternated between homework, watching the football, and me stretching.
- Exercise completed today: stretching
- Distance run today: 0 miles
- Distance run so far: 101.49
- Distance cycled so far: 7.26 miles
- Weight change so far: -1.4kg