My legs are starting to feel the strain of the continual running so I decided to take a break today. That left me with a decision to make regarding my exercise of choice for today to maintain my Juneathon activities. I did think about taking the bike out for a ride for a circuit of the local park but The Son would have wanted to come along and he is meant to be working on his homework. Instead I cleared some floor space in my ‘study’ and practiced some karate kata for 30 minutes thanks to the wonders of YouTube.
Tomorrow is another working from home day so I am planning to get the legs spinning again by running my favourite 11k loop.
- Exercise completed today: karate
- Distance run today: 0 miles
- Distance run so far: 62.54 miles
- Distance cycled so far: 7.26 miles
- Weight change so far: -0.8kg